Please note: Item JERG04 (Automatic) is on Special Order with 2-3 weeks lead time.
The ErgoFit 190 Offshore is for those who venture offshore, whether under sail or power, and require extra security to stay safe whatever the conditions. When you lose sight of land you need to be confident that your safety kit is the best on the market.
- This lifejacket is ISO 12402-3 (150N) approved yet offers a superior 190N buoyancy
- Market-leading inflation chamber for super fast turn speed and unrivalled freeboard
- Extremely durable three-layer construction
- Combines the dynamic cutaway design of the ErgoFit 290 Ocean model with 190N buoyancy
- Innovative 3D shaping provides unrivalled bespoke fit
- One universal size
*Results and times relate to average from type testing during approval.
ErgoFit Coastal 190OS for: Offshore conditions, moderate airborne spray, wearing standard ocean clothing. Offshore racing yacht, offshore cruiser or motor boat.
- Hammar (MA1) - Activated by water pressure with a unique hydrostatic valve, which only fires when submerged in 10cm of water to avoid accidental inflation even in extreme conditions.
- Automatic (UML Pro-Sensor) - Inflates automatically within five seconds of entry into water.