Burke Marine's L100 is a comfortable waist coat style, inherent foam Level 100 PFD (Type 1). It is easy to don and provides plenty of adjustment, good ventilation and excellent in-water support. Ergonomically designed with generous arm cut-outs, tapered front panels, low profile rear/side panels with hip cut-out, a non-intrusive fold down collar and sturdy easy-to-use non-corroding closures and adjustments. The PFD comes with a ring to attach a "Kill Cord" and the facility to attach an SAFCR crotch strap.
- Approved to Australian Standard AS4758.1 level 100
- SSP Inherent foam floatation
- Durable polyester shell fabric
- Heavy duty #10 moulded front zip
- 38mm adjustable waist belt with side release buckle
- Retro reflective patches
- Low profile collar
- Kill cord lanyard attachment ring and facility to attach SAFCR crotch strap
|L||70 and over||135cm|
|XL||70 and over||135cm|
|XXL||70 and over||155cm|
2 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
"Bought this for grandchildren while boating and we don't worry as much about their faces being under water long since the neck support turns them face up automatically."
"I was looking for a good recreational pfd for my 3 yr old who likes to go canoeing already. This fit the bill nicely. He will pass it along to lite brother in a year."