Uniden MHS127 Submersible / Waterproof* 5W VHF Marine Radio that FloatsUniden
Floating and Lightweight Design**, the new MHS127 is fully Submersible and Waterproof* and is so simple to use. Perfectly suited for all boating and marine applications, the MHS127 is equipped with a table-top drop-in charger allowing you to conveniently charge your unit this compact two-way radio is certified to meet the world standard JIS8 waterproof level.
The MHS127 also allows you to switch between 1 watt, 2.5 watt and 5 watt output, which provides maximum transmission power. The Large LCD Display is backlit for easy viewing at night or in low light situations. The MHS127 is also equipped with Dual and Triple Watch Mode which lets you monitor up to one Distress / Hailing channel and one weather channel along with one regular marine channel.
The SOS Strobe / Flashlight has a high intensity strobe LED and can be set to blink an SOS pattern or to be steady on (torch) mode.Precision matched for optimum performance with a flexible whip antenna.
Engineered and designed in Japan specifically for the rugged Australian and New Zealand conditions, Uniden's MHS127 is durable enough to take anywhere and offers outstanding performance in all situations. With extended range and crystal clear sound, the MHS127 is the ultimate in marine communications.
- VHF Marine Radio - 5 watt
- Submersible / Waterproof to JIS8*
- Floating, Lightweight Design**
- International Channels
- Transmitter Boost Key
- Flexible Whip Antenna
- Large LCD Display with Backlit
- SOS Strobe / Flashlight
- Instant Channel
- Dual and Triple Watch Operation
- Emergency 16/67 Channel Monitoring
- Weather Channel Key
- Digital Volume / Squelch
- Memory Scan Mode
- 3 Year Warranty
- Designed and Engineered in Japan
- Built Rugged for Australian and New Zealand Conditions
Included in the Box:
- Rechargeable Lithium-Ion Poly Battery Pack
- Charging Cradle with Screws
- Cigarette Lead Adaptor
- AC Adaptor
- Belt Clip
- Wrist Strap
- Owner's Manual
- †Operating Time: 12hrs
* Complies with floating JIS8 water-resistant standards, which means the radio can be submerged in 1.5 Metres of water for 1 hour without damage. The charger is not waterproof. The radio will only meet this rating if fully assembled and all rubber seals and sealing plugs are well maintained and correctly fitted. This means that the speaker microphone is attached or the sealing plug is fitted, and the battery pack (or tray) and antenna are attached and securely fastened.
† Operating time (in hours): 12 hours based on 5% transmitting, 5% receiving and 90% waiting in low power mode.
Unit must only be used in country of purchase.
Specifications subject to change without notice.