Floating and Lightweight Design**, the new MHS115 is fully Submersible and Waterproof* and is so simple to use. Perfectly suited for all boating and marine applications, the MHS115 is equipped with a table-top drop-in charger allowing you to conveniently charge your unit this compact two-way radio is certified to meet the world standard JIS7 waterproof level.
The MHS115 also allows you to switch between 1 watt output, 2.5 watt and 5 watt, which provides maximum transmission power. The Large LCD Display and is backlit for easy viewing at night or in low light situations. The MHS115 is also equipped with Dual and Triple Watch Mode which lets you monitor up to one Distress / Hailing channel and one weather channel along with one regular marine channel.
- VHF Marine Radio - 5 watt
- Submersible / Waterproof to JIS7*
- Floating, Lightweight Design**
- International Channels
- Transmitter Boost Key
- Flexible Whip Antenna
- Large LCD Display with Backlit
- Instant Channel
- Dual and Triple Watch Operation
- Emergency 16/67 Channel Monitoring
- Weather Channel Key
- Digital Volume / Squelch
- Memory Scan Mode
- 3 Year Warranty
- Designed and Engineered in Japan
- Built Rugged for Australian and New Zealand Conditions
Included in the Box:
- Rechargeable Lithium-Ion Battery Pack
- Charging Cradle
- Cigarette Lead Adaptor
- AC Adaptor
- Belt Clip
- Owner's Manual
- †Operating Time: 12hrs
- * Complies with floating JIS7 water-resistant standards, which means the radio can be submerged in 1 metre of water for 30 minutes without damage. The charger is not waterproof. The radio will only meet this rating if fully assembled and all rubber seals and sealing plugs are well maintained and correctly fitted. This means that the battery pack is attached and securely fastened.
† Operating time (in hours): 12 hours based on 5% transmitting, 5% receiving and 90% waiting in low power mode.
Unit must only be used in country of purchase.
Specifications subject to change without notice.