The Bowman Pack!
Spinlock Deckvest VITO Offshore 170N Hammar Lifejacket + MOB1 (AIS/DSC Aert) + Tether
The bundle that will ensure, "no unauthorised exit", and if you do, you float and are sending your GPS position back to the boats in the area
- 1 x Spinlock Deckvest VITO Offshore 170N Hammar Lifejacket
- 1 x MOB1
- Choose 1 x Tether: DW STR/02 (2-hook) or DW STR/02E (2-hook elasticised)
Find out more about the Spinlock Deckvest VITO Offshore 170N Hammar, Ocean Signal MOB1 and Spinlock Tethers at each of the individual product pages.
Shipping within Australia Only
Offer subject to stock availability and may end early.
Deckvest VITO is the latest Spinlock inflatable lifejacket harness technology, based on the design work for the Volvo Ocean Race. All teams were equipped with the same inflatable lifejacket harness developed in collaboration with a core group of Volvo offshore sailors. Fundamental to the new design was a lifejacket that crews actually wanted to wear more frequently, with developed custom features.
- Fitted with Harness Release System (HRS™)
- Striking design finish in durable rip stop fabric
- 170N buoyancy with Hammar® hydrostatic automatic inflator
- Structured fit allows easy donning with simple to adjust buckles
- Course and fine tune adjustment. Fit lifejacket to body size.
- Fine tune adjust each time for layers
- Added protection in high impact areas
- New style structured sprayhood to reduce the risk of secondary drowning
- Pylon Lifejacket Light™ – high intensity, water activated flashing LED Light. 23cm flexible antenna wand gives improved visibility above head & water
- Lume-On™ - Lifejacket bladder illumination lights included
- Wider 40mm leg strap with stowage
- Toggle attachment point for optional Chest Pack (DW-PCC)
- Optional Ocean Signal AIS MOB1 available to purchase as a stand-alone unit or supplied fitted integrated within a Deckvest
- Hammar® Hydrostatic Automatic Inflator
- The Hammar® inflation system is activated by water pressure and will not inflate until the cap is approximately 10cm underwater.
This system is designed for use in more extreme conditions and extended offshore sailing. The benefit of the Hammar® system is that the jacket cannot accidentally inflate from being wet with rain and sea spray.
The unit has a single indicator to show if armed. Delayed inflation can be caused if full immersion of the firing head is delayed by buoyant foul weather clothing.
Deckvest VITO is approved to the following international standards:
- CE Approved
- ISO 12402-3 Lifejacket (170N)
- ISO 12401 Deck Harness
- Weight: 1240g
- Size: One Size Only
The Deckvest VITO is a 170N lifejacket with integrated Deck safety Harness. VITO Deckvests are fitted with the unique Spinlock Harness Release System (HRS™). This revolutionary system, evolved directly from the development work with the Volvo Ocean Race. HRS™ is a unique system that ensures a simple release from a safetyline, even when fully loaded. It is easily accessible with either hand, but significantly reduces the risk of an accidental snag or release.