Gath Surf Convertible, designed for the surf, is the lightest helmet available world wide. Its unique fitting system provides an incredibly snug comfortable suction cap fit idea for punching through waves.
Gath ear protectors are easily removed to expose the ears - ideal for hot weather - or easily attached, becoming an extention of the helmet shell for added impact protection and extra warmth in cold conditions. Adjustable audio vents allow further flexibility to shut out the cold wind or open to improve hearing.
- Gath helmets are made from quality materials to strict specifications and are built to last and are backed with a 3 year warranty.
- All materials are strong, durable, rust proof and will withstand harsh climate conditions and temperature extremes.
- Shell - UV stable, impact resistant, quality ABS plastic.
- Visors - UV stable, shatter proof, quality polycarbonate plastic.
- Peaks - UV stable, shatter proof, flexible, quality nylon plastic.
- Liner - Multi impact EVA closed cell foam.
- Headband - 10mm thick EVA closed cell foam.
- Comfort Strip - Soft closed cell EVA foam.
- Fittings - All Gath helmet custom built screws and rivets are made from strong non corrosive, salt water resistant materials.
- Retention system - is made using non stretch standards approved webbing, standards approved quick release buckles for a secure retention and are fitted with a neoprene anti rash sleeve for added comfort.
GET AHEAD, GET A GATH CONVERTIBLEThe brand you know and trust for the best head protection for surfing sports now delivers the ultimate helmet combinations for all water activities on the edge. Cool, space age styling, with quality and performance second to none.
Gath backs up its Australian Design Award winning surfing helmet with two new models designed for the realistic requirements of professionals and sports enthusiasts. With amazing innovation in versatility and style, comfort and protection from the more regular injury mechanisms, shelter from the elements, Gath continues to lead the way with ALL the design criteria that are essential for safe and practical water use.
Delivery: Please allow 14 days from time of order.