Designed for the hardest conditions, to reduce the strain and increase the sheer enjoyment of helming.
The Asymmetric grip improves helming performance in three ways:
- More feedback - for accurate and precise control
- More mobility - maintains the best helming position for optimum trim and visibility
- Less fatigue - correct helming position reduces back pain and improves concentration
- Asymmetric grip fits the hand and supports the wrist, on or off the wind
- Allows two handed helming with arms relaxed into a more comfortable, elbows-down position
- Push-button adjustment with Torlon™ ball locking mechanism
- Strong stainless steel swivel joint for precise control
- Removable fast pin for easy stowage
- Integral shock absorber
Part Number: EA/900
- Length Closed: 600mm (23 5/8")
- Length Extended: 900mm (35 7/16")
- Weight: 690g (24.2 oz)
The diabolo version is preferred by single-handed yachtsmen. A windsurfing style universal join returns it to a vertical position when not in use. Used in Mini Transat, Open 60s and many other boats predominantly tiller steered by autopilot.