Seldén deck organisers keep the deck tidy and lead the ropes back to the cockpit. The acetal sheaves have acetal ball bearings absorbing side loads from a rope entering the organiser with a vertical angle. The result is low friction making hoisting and trimming of sails fast and easy. The organisers can be fitted to a slightly curved surface and two organizers can be stacked on top of each other. The deck organisers are made of glass fibre reinforced composite.
- Safe working load is stated at 90º angles.
- Two organisers can be stacked on top of each other.
- Safe working load and breaking load is reduced 50% for an organizer stacked on top of another.
- Ball bearing sheaves absorbing side loads.
Deck Organisers 40mm Specifications
- Safe working load: 700 kg
- Breaking load: 1400 kg
- Max line size: 14 mm
- Hole spacing c-c: 47 mm
420-001-02R: 2 sheaves; 100g weight; 2 x M6 fasteners
420-001-03R: 3 sheaves; 154g weight; 3 x M6 fasteners
420-001-04R: 4 sheaves; 194g weight; 4 x M6 fasteners
420-001-05R: 5 sheaves; 238g weight; 5 x M6 fasteners
420-001-06R: 6 sheaves; 292g weight; 6 x M6 fasteners