Ball bearing blocks are used where the loads are more moderate and dynamic. The ball bearings provide for good sheave rotation with the lowest possible friction.
Technical Features BBB20
- Stainless steel strap to ensure high strength and stiff sides.
- Stainless steel ball bearing races and glass fibre reinforced sheave for best bearing strength even under high dynamic loads.
- Glass fibre reinforced polyamide composite.
Technical Features BBB20 Tie On and Cheek Block
- Glass fibre reinforced composite cheeks.
- Acetal ball bearings for light weight.
- Glassfibre reinforced sheave.
- Control lines on dinghies and keelboats.
- Leech line applications on yachts.
Part# 402-101-15R - BBB20 DOUBLE, STAND UP
Weight: 35.00 g
- Breaking Load: 400 kg
- Safe working Load: 200 kg
- System: BBB20
- Comment: 2x MRT M4