Quiet Flush marine toilets are an innovation from Jabsco to improve the performance, comfort and appearance of electric marine toilets and make life on-board more comfortable. It works the same way and includes the same features as the premium electric Jabsco toilets with some important additional features.
- Utilises the boats existing fresh water pressure pump, which must be capable of a flow rate of 13.5 litres per minute or more.
- The fresh water kit includes a solenoid valve and siphon breaker assembly to prevent any backflow from the toilet to the fresh water system.
- Fresh water flush systems are much cleaner and carry less odour than salt water flush system.
- Fresh water flush is more ideal, as long as your fresh water pump is large enough and your fresh water tanks are large enough to accommodate the additional usage.
- Powerful macerator discharge pump breaks up waste and evacuates the toilet and its modern three-way control panel lets you select a normal flush, drain cycle or adjust the water level.
- Includes a 3-way control panel that allows you to select a normal flush and drain cycle or to raise or lower the water level.
- Includes 2 meters of white hose to connecto either the solenoid valve or the salt water intake pump.
- All toilets has connections for 20mm (3/4") intake hose and 25mm (1") and 38mm (1 1/2") outlet hose.
- Includes hygenic vitreous china marine toilet bowl in either standard or large size giving additional comfort.
- Includes contoured base, motor cover, fastening covers and stylish white enameled wood seat & lid for easy cleaning and sleek appearance.
- Connections: - for 19mm ( ¾”) bore inlet hose, 25mm (1“) bore discharge hose
- Compact bowl dimensions (mm) - 350 x 350 x 450
- Large bowl dimensions (mm) - 370 x 370 x 500
- Fuse size - 25 amp
- Low-noise waste discharge pump
- Use any remote-mounted automatic pressurised water pump for flushing.
- Pump must deliver at least 13.5 litres/minute.
- Includes solenoid valve to control flushing pump, 1.8m of hose, siphon breaker assembly
- Three-way control panel
- Packaged dimensions: L:44.00 x H:42.00 x W:56.00cm
- Actual weight: 15.00 Kg (Approx. 17.00 Kg packed)