The Jabsco Deluxe Silent Flush Electric Toilet range is Jabsco's top end offering to the electric toilet market. Jabsco have optimised all design aspects to give style, comfort, virtually silent operation, minimal water usage, one touch control pad, heavy duty non-clogging pump unit, low amp draw (less than 1 amp/hour per day), no "dirt traps", compact footprint, concealed wiring and plumbing and more.
All Jabsco deluxe silent flush toilets have a "quick flush" which uses only 1.5 litre of water and "flush" which rinses and empties the bowl twice and used 2.5 litres of water from "dry bowl". Thay also include a Jabsco touch pad controller with 3 metre cable and a "sealed for life" controller box.
The one touch control pad offers four options - fill, quick flush, flush or empty. In addition the owner can set the control at any time for wet bowl or dry bowl. The dry bowl setting minimises water usage. Even if the bowl is left dry there is an anit-odour water lock in the pump housing. If water usage is not a concern the wet bowl setting adds one litre of water after flushing, ready for the next user.
- Modern elegant space saving design
- Virtually silent operation
- Very quiet, non-clogging large bore centrifugal macerating flush pump
- Straight vertical back or salnted back style bowls
- Comfortable household size seat and lid in both bowl heights
- Freshwater or salt water intake, 12v 25amp or 24v 15 amp models
- Pump out head 1.8 metres (6ft)
- Choice of flush cycles for minimal water usage (1 litre)
- Wiring and plumbing concealed within high gloss vitreaous china bowl
- Crevice-free contoured bowl for maximum hygiene and easy cleaning
- Multifunction one-touch control pad offering 4 rinse and flush options
- Maximum discharge height - 2 metres above base of toilet
- Fuse Size - 25 amp
- White vitreous china bowl
- Dimensions - 366mm high, 375mm wide, 450mm long
- Packaged Dimensions (cm) - 58.00 (L) x 63.00 (H) x 50.00 (W)
- Actual Weight: 27.00 Kg (Approx. 29.00 Kg packed)
- Connections - 19mm ( ¾”) bore inlet hose, 38mm (1½“) bore discharge hose
- Includes PAR-MAX 2.9 flush pump, three metre control cable & connector box
Vertical Back Models - straight back bowls allows snug fitting against a vertical bulkhead.
Fresh Water Flush Models - the most ideal system as it eliminates smell from salt water. Uses the boats existing fresh water pressure pump (must be 11LPM or higher) to pimp rimse water from the boats fresh water tank. Supplied with touch pad control and a solenoid valve and siphon breaker assembly to ensure there is no backflow into the freshwater system.
J10-135 Jabsco 58040-1012: 12v Household Height Vertical Back Deluxe Fresh Water Toilet
J10-136 Jabsco 58040-1024: 24v Household Height Vertical Back Deluxe Fresh Water Toilet
J10-144 Jabsco 58080-1012: 12v Compact Height Vertical Back Deluxe Fresh Water Toilet
J10-145 Jabsco 58080-1024: 24v Compact Height Vertical Back Deluxe Fresh Water Toilet