High capacity integrated 2 stage dual pump system for larger vessels where water demand may be high at multiple outlets.
It combines 2 x Par-Max 4 quad diaphragm automatic pressure pumps complete with moulded base, integrated accumulator tank, filters, hoses and all plumbing connections fully fitted ready to go in 1 complete unit.
The 2 stage pump system operates automatically via a pressure switch when a faucet is opened or closed.
Under low demand conditions only the primary pump operates delivering up to 14.3 litres per minute with low amp draw.
Under high demand the secondary pump is activated and the flow will increase up to 28.4 litres per minute (7.5 GPM).
Under maximun demand the total current draw is only 15 amps at 12v or 7.5 amps at 24v.
The accumulator tank with bladder smooths out the water flow and reduces on/off cycling of the pump by lessening the pressure variation. It also gives better control of hot water temperature for showers.
- Up to 28 litres per minute flow - serves up to 6 outlets
- Cut-in Pressure 20 PSI : Cut-out 40 PSI
- Versatile 2 stage dual pump system lowers amp draw
- Ignition protected and thermal overload protection
- Heavy duty moulded plastic base housing
- Incorporates accumulator tank to reduce pump cycling
- Includes filters, hoses and 20mm (3/4”) connections
- Fully electrically wired including waterproof fuse holders
- Self primes to 1.5 metres (5 feet)
J20-128 Jabsco 31670-0092: 12v
J20-129 Jabsco 31670-0094: 24v