Nodus Factory ™ focuses on the innovation of textile adjustable rope grips for modern ropework, textile deck equipment, running and standing rigging.
Awarded patents and laboratory tested, Nodus Factory's textile rope grips; T-close®, T-bat®, T-lazy®, T-kite® and T-ropes® are revolutionary, high-performance, ultra-resistant, ultralightweight and economical.
Note: Nodus Factory designs, develops and markets rope grips created for the specific sector of sailing. For correct installation, our rope grips need to be installed by boating professionals, riggers, sail makers, nautical upholsterers and rope makers.
T-close Rope Grip
Adjustable textile shackle. New and unique mobile, self-locking and adjustable grips for ropes.
- Adjustable, efficient, ultralightweight, innovate, safe, efficient and heavy-duty.
- Replaces knots, shackles and snap hooks.
- Easy to install, adjust and open, never block.
- Can be spliced onto the ends of ropes and sheets, the adjustable textile shackle is always in place.
- No corrosion.
- Rope, 100% Dyneema K78 12 fx, impregnated - Color light grey
- Piece T-close, 100% Polyamide HQT - Color black. It is distinguished by the fact that the typical water content of the polyamides virtually affects its mechanical properties. Rigidity and durability remain at their highest level.
- Observe WLL for the type of rope used.
- Do not use the T-close piece for any other use or adaptation.
- Do not use for the standing rigging without notice and control by a professional rigger.
- Node with « Cover » or « Grip » knot.
- No particularities, good mechanical properties over a wide temperature range, from -50 to 170°C depending on the use conditions.
- Rinse with fresh water.
T-close Rope Grips
|Part Number||Product||Ø Rope
A x B (mm)
|Height C (mm)||Weight (g)
Rope + Piece
|1002010100||T-c2||2 mm/L 50cm||205||380||15 x 10||7||1.81|
|1003010100||T-c3||3 mm/L 60cm*||550||960||19 x 13||9||4.34|
|1005010100||T-c5||5 mm/L 72cm*||1250||2000||31 x 19||13||17.89|
|1006010100||T-c6||6 mm/L 100cm*||1750||2840||37 x 22||15||31.41|
|1008010100||T-c8||only for riggers|
*loop length = 1/4 L
*WLL for a Rope Strand