Maddox anodes effectively protect bronze and stainless steel parts on fibreglass and wooden vessels by creating a more neutral environment in the water around the metal to be protected.
- Complies with ABYC & DNV directives
- Protects fibreglass and timber boats
- Stops wood rot in timber vessels
- Attracts less growth than zinc anodes
- Maintains hull and propeller coatings
- Improves vessel efficiency & performance
The Maddox anode is an internationally accredited sacrificial anode for timber and fibreglass vessels. The patented composite alloy is closer than zinc in mV potential to the submerged metals found on most boats making it less aggressive on coatings and parts than the zinc equivalent.
Zinc anodes are for steel, aluminium and cast iron. Maddox anodes are for stainless steel, copper and bronze.
- Wedge shaped Maddox anode to reduce drag
- Weight: 1400 g
- Dimensions: L 240mm x W 80mm x H 35mm