The choice of cruise lines worldwide, the ACR Auto HemiLight2™ attaches to almost any style life jacket. It is smaller than other approved lights and features rounded edges to maintain inflation bladder integrity in inflatable jackets.
This LED light activates when in contact with salt or fresh water and can be deactivated by sliding the switch to the off position. Installation is quick and simple with the unique Dragon Clip™ which provides secure retrofit attachment to almost any style life jacket in a matter of seconds.
- Water-activated LED flashing survival light with manual deactivation switch
- Meets USCG and SOLAS requirements
- Attachment loops accommodate up to 5 cm (2 in) wide webbing
- Rounded edges to maintain integrity of inflatable life jackets
- Smaller than other approved lights
- Highly visible flashing LED light
- Marine tough design for years of useful service
- Product Number: 3768.1 carded
- Model Number: HL8-10
- Size: 2.75 x 1.47 x 1.37”(6.9 x 3.7 x 3.5 cm)
- Battery: Non-hazardous lithium. 5 year life(not replaceable). Meets DOT and IATA rules for safe transport
- Material: Polycarbonate
- Activation: Automatic when in contact with water(fresh or salt), deactivate via manual switch
- Waterproof: Water tight to 30 ft (9.14 m), Meets IMO standards
- Beam: Angle All directions of the upper hemisphere
- Operational Life: Exceeds 8 hour requirement, Typical operational life of 16 hours
- Operating Temperature: +30°F to +86°F (-1°C to 30°C)
- Stowage Temperature: -22°F to + 149°F (-30°C to +65°C)
- Approvals: USCG SOLAS, MED SOLAS,Transport Canada
1 Review Hide Reviews Show Reviews
"I really love this product.It is SOLAS and USCG approved survivor light that automatically activates when immersed in water.The non-replaceable lithium battery will operate the high intensity LED in excess of 8 hours and it can easily be attached to a lifejacket or a safety harness strap.It is lightweight which weighs around 55 gms."