Crewsaver’s ultimate lifejacket collection, ErgoFit, was launched in 2012 and has subsequently come to completely redefine safety, comfort and style afloat. The entire ErgoFit collection features an exceptionally high level of construction combined with the looks and practicality to suit the toughest marine environment and the most demanding consumer. Representing over 5 decades of experience gained at the wave face, each lifejacket in the range houses a uniquely crafted bladder to both deliver a faster turn speed and also to keep your airway lifted further above the water for ultimate safety.
Designed exclusively with Abu Dhabi Ocean Racing, based on the highly successful Crewsaver ErgoFit 290N Extreme lifejacket collection, the ErgoFit Extreme maintains all of the high specification safety features of the ErgoFit 290N Ocean whilst providing essential performance attributes for the serious ocean racer.
- Fusion 3D design provides the ultimate in comfort
- A transparent indicator ‘window’ on the front of the jacket showing the status of the inflator, allowing you to check your lifejacket is in working order without having to unpack and repack the jacket
- Dual buckle system and side waist adjusters, uniquely designed to ensure swiftdonning - essential if the wind gets up and it’s all hands on deck
- Robust 500d nylon heavy duty cover, chosen specifically for its durability and comfort
- Increased buoyancy – 290N Newton’s (approved to ISO 275N)
- Dual lightweight soft loop D-rings for attaching safety line
- A unique hanging loop built into the jacket, makes hanging the jackets below deck as simple and efficient as possible
- Unique bladder distribution, providing turning solutions in less than three seconds and allows you to move your arms freely
- A built in inflatable chin support tilts your neck back and keeps your airways clear
- AIS compatible, allows for automatic activation on inflation