Burke Marine's stylish M50 multi-purpose front entry Level 50 PFD (Type 2) is an ideal mid range PFD available in a multitude of sizes to suit the whole family. Ergonomically designed to provide support in the water and comfort on deck with lightweight Pflex closed cell foam flotation, generous arm cutouts, low profile side panels, hinged skirt and sturdy easy to use non-corroding closures and adjustments, this is an ideal PFD for watersports enthusiasts.
Fabric: Soft PE foam
- Approved to Australian Standard AS4758.1 Level 50
- Pflex inherent foam floatation
- Durable polyester shell fabric
- Heavy duty #10 chunky tooth molded zip
- 38mm adjustable waist belt with side release buckle
- Hinged skirt and hip cut outs to prevent ride up
- Accessory attachment point on chest for whistle or light
- Kill cord lanyard attachment
|L||70 and over||135cm|
|XL||70 and over||135cm|
|XXL||70 and over||155cm|
3 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
This vest is comfortable to wear. Even more comfortable is the price.
"Great life jacket. Very Comfortable. Unfortunately I got to test it out for real when I flipped my canoe last week. It floated me just fine and I was able to get the canoe back. I like the price too."
It is very comfortable and easy to wear even in warm climates. I'll likely add 2 more to the boat for guests. They are the people most likely to go over and least likely to wear a PFD