CamelBak Ambush 3L Mil Spec Antidote Short Black CMCamelBak
- Current Stock:
- Calculated at Checkout
This low profile pack has enough room for the essentials and keeps you maneuverable. Optimizes the area on a user's back with a wider platform, shorter torso length and reduced stack height. This is the perfect pack for shorter missions. Includes 100 oz (3.0 L) Mil Spec Antidote™ Short Reservoir with Quick Link™ System.
Key Pack Features:
External fill access—allows for a quick refill without removing pack
Side-release shoulder straps for rapid removal
Multiple drink tube exit ports—for routing drink tube over the shoulder or under an arm
Top and bottom external pockets hold small essentials
Lightweight, durable Rip-Stop Cordura® Fabric
CamelBak® Got Your Bak™ Guarantee:If we built it, we'll Bak it™ with our lifetime guarantee.
Reservoir Features:More than just a reservoir, the Mil Spec Antidote™ Reservoir redefines the ultimate delivery system for an operator’s water supply and provides maximum adaptability for changing missions or combat environments. Includes our Quick Link™ Exit Port and QL HydroLock™ Bite Valve Adapter: tube clicks off for faster refilling with auto shut-off; new Fillport: industry’s largest opening with air-light ¼ turn open/close for quick, secure seal that can’t be over-tightened; lighter-weight, lower-profile design.
- Hydration Capacity: 100 oz (3 L)
- Cargo Volume: 200 cu in (3.28 L)
- Total Volume: 427 cu in (7 L)
- Pack Weight: 1.6 lbs (.71 kg) with empty reservoir
- Pack Dimensions: 16 in x 10 in x 6 in (41 cm x 25 cm x 15 cm)
- Includes the 100 oz (3 L) Mil Spec Antidote™ Short Reservoir with Quick Link™ Exit Port
- Materials: 500D Ripstop Cordura® fabric front panel, gusset and shoulder harness front side > 420D high density nylon on shoulder harness and back panel > Lightweight webbing harness > 135D Poly and 210D Nylon linings > 5 mm closed cell PE foam on back panel and inside hydration compartment > Nylon webbing
We recommend wiping your pack with a damp cloth to remove dirt. If the pack is extremely dirty and needs a deeper cleaning, soak it in cool or warm water with a very mild soap. Rinse the pack thoroughly with cool water. If soap residue remains in the fabric, it may create suds if exposed to water or sweat.
DO NOT wash your pack in a washing machine. Machine washing may damage the pack or affect the integrity of the fabric and fasteners, and will void the Got Your Bak™ Guarantee.
The best way to care for your reservoir is to clean and dry it after every use, especially if you fill the reservoir with anything other than water. However, if a reservoir has not been cleaned after every use, and mold or discoloration develops:
1. Use hot water and a CamelBak Cleaning Tablet. (Or use 2 tablespoons of baking soda or bleach instead of CamelBak Cleaning Tab.) Mix the solution inside your reservoir and elevate the reservoir above the tube and Big Bite Valve. Pinch the bite valve, allowing the solution to flow into the drink tube and fill the bite valve.
2. Let the reservoir and cleaning solution sit in the reservoir and drink tube for about 30 minutes.
3. Wash the reservoir with hot water and mild soap. Be sure to completely rinse away the cleaning solution in the reservoir and drink tube before using again. You can also use CamelBak brushes from our Cleaning Kit to scrub your reservoir and drink tube. Brushes are the best way to ensure you are scrubbing all of the areas of the reservoir clean.
4. Once the reservoir is clean, be sure to air dry overnight so no moisture is trapped inside, which can cause mold to grow.
These steps will make your reservoir safe for use. If there are still spots left behind, these are permanent mold stains that may not be removable. However, your reservoir is still safe and usable after you’ve cleaned it.