Charge an Iridium 9500/9505/9505a battery in this small and compact unit. The SatStation Iridium Battery Charger is perfect for those who will be at remote locations for long periods of time. An ideal accessory for the person on-the-go.
Whether you work in the Public Service sector or the private sector, your ability to be effective depends on the reliability of your communications systems. And while your Iridium satellite phone keeps you connected when no one else can, we have all experienced the frustration of having them run "out of juice" when we need them the most. The SatStation Iridium Battery Charger is the only standalone charging solution for the Iridium 9500/9505/9505a satellite phone. It is the perfect solution for those who need their handset ready at all times. The SatStation battery charger is available in a single bay and four bay model (sold separately). Vehicular mounting kits and DC chargers are available as options.
- Interchangeable with 9500/9505/9505a batteries.
- Capable of conditioning and rapid charging Iridium batteries in the same unit, in a single process without ever draining the battery
- Charge at current rates recommended by the battery manufacturer.
- Be suitable to operate at the office (AC) as well as in the vehicle (DC)
- Switch to a maintenance mode once the battery is fully charged. In the maintenance mode the battery is kept at peak condition for as long as it is left on the unit, without ever overcharging or overheating
- Dimensions: 6” x 3.75” x 1.25”
- Weight: 8 oz. ±5%
- Operating Temperature: -20° C to +50° C
- Storage Temperature: -10° C to +70° C
- Relative Humidity: 95% maximum non condensing
- Input Plug: 2.5 mm center positive socket
- Input Electrical (to charger): 12V DC ±20% 800 mAh ±10%
- Switching Power Circuit: On board to minimize heat generation
- Charging System (battery alone): High current charge with regularly spaced negative pulses
- Charging Chemistries: Indistinctively charges Ni-Cd and/or NiMH Batteries
- Dual Power Source AC-DC: operate indistictively from AC and/or DC
- Transformer power: input 120V AC 60 HZ 15 Watts, output 12V DC 800 mAh
- Cord, 6 ft 22 AWG x 2C, 90C