Simultaneously charge up to four Iridium 9500/9505/9505A/9555 satellite phone batteries in this standalone desktop unit. The SatStation four-bay Iridium battery charger is perfect for those who need to keep multiple batteries charged and ready to go at a moment’s notice. This charger conditions your batteries as well, allowing you to put a maximum charge on the battery every time. Indicator lights let you know the batteries’ charging status. Mix and match batteries for different phone models. The SatStation battery charger is available in a single-bay and four-bay model. Vehicular mounting kits and DC chargers are available as options.
- Interchangeable with 9500/9505/9505a batteries.
- Capable of conditioning and rapid charging Iridium batteries in the same unit, in a single process without ever draining the battery
- Charge at current rates recommended by the battery manufacturer.
- Be suitable to operate at the office (AC) as well as in the vehicle (DC)
- Switch to a maintenance mode once the battery is fully charged. In the maintenance mode the battery is kept at peak condition for as long as it is left on the unit, without ever overcharging or overheating
- Dimensions:14” x 7.5” x 2”
- Weight: 1.5 pounds ±5%
- Operating Temperature: -20° C to +50° C
- Storage Temperature: -10° C to +70° C
- Relative Humidity: 95% maximum non condensing
- Input Plug: 2.5 mm center positive socket
- Input Electrical (to charger): 12V DC ±20% 800 mAh ±10%
- Switching Power Circuit: On board to minimize heat generation
- Charging System (battery alone): High current charge with regularly spaced negative pulses
- Charging Chemistries: Indistinctively charges Ni-Cd and/or NiMH Batteries
- Dual Power Source AC-DC: operate indistictively from AC and/or DC
- Transformer power: input 120V AC 60 HZ 15 Watts, output 12V DC 800 mAh
- Cord, 6 ft 22 AWG x 2C, 90C