The T 5 dog device with collar is a top-mounted, high-sensitivity GPS/GLONASS receiver that uses LED beacon lights activated from the Alpha® 100. The lights work in low light conditions and at night, and are visible for up to 100 yards away. Australian T5 collars also feature vibration and audible tone to assist in training and attracting the attention of your dog.
Rugged and water resistant to 10 meters, this tracking-only dog device is tough enough to run wherever your dog runs, up to 7km away. T 5 units, when sold separately, ship with a 1-inch blue collar strap. Replacement straps are available in multiple colours (sold separately).
Included in the box:
- T5 dog device with rechargeable lithium-ion battery
- 1-inch blue collar strap
- Charging clip
- AC adapter
- Vehicle power cable
Physical & Performance
- Unit dimensions (WxHxD): 3.5" x 1.75” x 1.85" (8.9 x 4.4 x 4.7 cm)
- Weight: 6.6 oz (188.0 g) for transmitter and antenna; 9.3 oz (265.0 g) total weight
- Battery life: 20-40 hours
- Battery type: rechargeable lithium-ion pack; user replaceable
- Interface: USB
- Water rating: 1 ATM (10 meters)
- High-sensitivity GPS/GLONASS receiver: Yes
- GPS antenna: top, orange
- Stimulation/Vibration/Tone: No
- LED beacon lights: Yes
- Frequency band: MURS (The T 5 and TT™ 15 are only compatible with the Astro® 320 and the Alpha™ 100. The T 5 and TT 15 can be configured for operation with either handheld but cannot be tracked simultaneously by both the Astro 320 and the Alpha 100)
- Rescue mode: Yes
- Replaceable collar straps: Yes
- Collar compatibility: 1” (2.54 cm)
Find out more about Adventure Safety .