Distortion-free lenses provide UV protection and amazing clarity. Multiple coatings repel rays, reflections, scratches and even spots. Tough Grilamid® wraparound frames shield against wind and spray. You’ll see the difference the moment you slip them on.
Harken sunglasses are designed to provide the highest level of protection against sun damage. Polarized lenses block 100% of ultraviolet light and 99.9% of reflected glare. Tapered lenses eliminate distortion, reduce eye fatigue, and boost detail and depth perception so you can spot marks or just enjoy that perfect view with crystalline clarity. Durable Grilamid frames provide a close wrap-around fit to protect against wind, water, and debris.
- Polarized lenses block 100% UVA, UVB, UVC rays, absorb 99.9% reflected glare.
- Distortion-free lens with the optical center placed in front of the eye for clarity. The tapered shape directs light into optical center.
- Distortion-free, injection-moulded, impact-resistant polycarbonate lenses.
- Nylon Grilamid® frames are tough, flexible, chemically-resistant to sunscreens, and hypo-allergenic.
- Hydrophobic lens coating repels water for a clear view, resists water spots and eases cleaning.
- Exterior flash mirror coating reduces reflections and glare.
- Anti-scratch coating protects optical clarity.
- Interior antireflective coating prevents light bouncing off back of lens and into the eye.
- Frame Color: Matte Black
- Frame Material: Nylon Grilamid
- Lens Color: Grey Flash Mirror
- Lens Material:Injection-molded, treated polycarbonate lenses
- A (mm)145 mm
- B (mm)140 mm
- C (mm)147 mm
- D (mm)55 mm
- E (mm)40 mm
- Country Of Origin: Made in Mauritius
- Gender: Unisex
Find out more about Adventure Safety .