The SafeLink SPORTPRO EPIRB is a 406MHz entry level beacon. It has been designed to operate with the COSPAS-SARSAT 406 MHz international search and rescue system. It can be activated automatically by immersion in water, or manually by following the activation instructions printed on the unit.
It is fully certified to IMO SOLAS (commercial vessel) standards when purchased with float free automatic housing. For the recreational user, the SPORTPRO EPIRB comes with a manual deployment bracket. However, there is also the option to purchase the EPIRB with automatic housing if required.
The SPORTPRO has a 6 year replaceable battery life and is the ideal standard EPIRB for recreational boaters.
- Internationally Approved
- Transmits on 406 and 121.5 MHz
- Non hazardous battery for safe and easy transportation
- Stow safe carry bracket available for safe transportation
- High brightness LED fl ashing locator light
- 72 comprehensive diagnostic and self-tests during battery life
- Once activated, will transmit for a minimum of 48 hours
- 6 year battery life
- 5 year warranty