The all new GME MT406G EPIRB is the result of significant R&D investment. It incorporates a 16 channel GPS for more reliable and accurate locations - and greater chance of timely rescue.
- Unrivaled in Technology, Performance and Price.
- 6 Year GME Warranty.
- COSPAS-SARSAT worldwide operation.
- Rugged lightweight easy-to-mount compact design.
- Ground breaking microprocessor based design, delivers unparalleled performance and value.
- 6 Year battery life. Meets AS/NZS 4280.1 standards
- 16 Channel parallel GPS receiver with top mounted Quad helix antenna for better than 100 meter accuracy.
- Zero warm-up Digital Technology.
- Class 2 international accredited specification.
- Antenna deploys automatically when the unit is removed from the quick-release mounting bracket.
- Easy, in-built self-test with audio/visual alert. High visibility solid state strobe.
- Manual activation.